Monday, May 4, 2009

Again... Comon'

So we have once again failed to update this blog on the regular. Now that summer is in full swing I promise this will no longer be an occurrence. So here is an update in the lives of J&G.

So Graham came for a visit to Waterloo last weekend. It was pretty sweet seeing him again. Needless to say it was two days of shit shows finished off with 7/11 hot dogs smothered in chili and cheese! G is now somewhere up north planting trees and trying to pick up hippie girls. So it will be a few months until we meet again!

As for myself I am so happy that all i have to do is work for the summer. Its my first term off since summer after 2nd year (wow). So for the next month or so until I move I'm just doing the loop and bomber thing. Selling dope cloths and kicking out drunk people. (ok shameless plug time) LOOP has lots of new spring gear for guys and girls! Come see me Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays!

ALSO! I got a new cell phone! YAY! I picked up a Blackberry Storm about three weeks ago. Yea, thats right, I have a better phone then you do! Actually... it just looks cool. After getting used to the touch screen for a few weeks I keep wishing it was more sensitive. Its sometimes is frustrating editing my texts when it won't let me select a certain letter I want to change. Other then that its pretty fun. I downlaoded the AppStore and somes sweet games!

Anyway... thats about all thats new in my life. Maybe G will update if he can find a computer in the middle of buttfucknowhere!

peaceout and keep it real!
Nibs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit