Friday, June 19, 2009

Week One

Alrighty folks so I've been in BC for a week and so far its been pretty amazing. I spent the first few days in my room sleeping and just relaxing. Took a few walks around the resort but other then that kept it pretty low key.
On Sunday Dani, who lives aacross the hall from me came and got me to come down to the fire pit. Met some people that night, had a few beers and called it a night. On Monday I went down to Employee Experience to hand in all my forms and as it turns out I started work as well.
So for the summer I'll be working with Tom from Nova Scotia. He rode his motorcycle all the way here and plans on taking it all the way home at the end of the summer.
So Day 1
Sean lets us into the shop at 9am, says build bikes and fix bikes and leaves.
Repeat for the rest of the week. No supervision what-so-ever. This place is awesome. No boss breathing down your neck, no deadline, just make sure its done sometime and hopefully its done right!
Well its finally the weekend so its time to party!
BONFIRE HO!!!

out.
Nibs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit