Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bar Review: 140West Waterloo

So last night was my first experience at 140west in Waterloo. Going into it i expected a Caesars type vibe with over priced drinks, smelly Ginos and slow drink service. However, i was pleasantly surprised. First off I seemed to know everyone that worked there which meant no line for me and the girls I was with, and someone to talk to when I didn't feel like dancing. Despite cover being 5 dollars it was a good time. I got drinks pretty quickly, it was so packed that one couldn't move around the bar and the crowd seemed pretty decent. As usual I was the most underdressed person at the bar. I hate dressing up for so called 'upscale' bars. So my tightish jeans and nomis crew allowed me to feel comfortable but still slightly different then everyone else.

Now for what everyone wants to know... there were a bunch of hotties out last night which always adds to the evening!

Overall I give 140west a 4/5 and I will most likely be going back in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. 5 dollar cover. Oh the things people complain about before they party in a big city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what I ment was that this isn't big city and there is no reason to pay that much in Waterloo.

    ReplyDelete

 

fleet lawsuit