Sunday, March 8, 2009

A New Backpack... Just Incase

Seeing as my new Macbook is so amazing I thought it would be wise to invest in some sort of protection. As with many things in my life that need protecting, I thought a bag to be the best form of protection. Unlike most of the bags I have used in the past this on isn't thin or clear, but awesome nonetheless.

Incase seems to make the best accessories for all things Apple so I decided to go with the Incase Nylon backpack. It has a very simple and clean look (I went with black) and is aesthetically pleasing. There is a small front pocket and two larger main compartments. The two large ones are full of mesh pockets to keep all your gear organzied but still have more then enough room for textbooks, cloths, beer ect.

The top of the bag features a nicely lined iPod/camera/blackberry pockets with a headphone hole. The standout feature in my mind is the incredibly soft laptop pocket. I have never felt a fabric so soft as the the one which Incase used. There is no way anything is going to happen to my Macbook in the heavenly pocket! There are also plenty of straps to keep it on your back and two nifty pouches which sit right on your hips.

Overall this bag is awesome. However it is an investment... at $130 its not the cheapest bag on the market but well was well worth it to make sure my new baby is safe an sound at all times!

1 comment:

 

fleet lawsuit