Friday, March 6, 2009

Round One Part Two. Intro

Jason Simmons-Cabral chillin in east...

Well I guess as one half of this blog I should introduce myself as well. I recently turned 22 and have been attending the University of Waterloo since 2005. I could graduate this April in theory but, with the shitty economy and a lack of really wanting to grow up I'll be back in Waterloo for another year of school come September.

However, between now and then should be fairly interesting as i just took a summer job as a bike mechanic at Panorama Mountain Resort in BC. Basically what that means is that while my partner in crime is out getting in touch with his hippie side and meeting hairy women while tree planting I will take on full responsibility for entertaining you all! And I won't disappoint!

I like Graham found team sports a pile of crap. Just because of some stupid kid who can't skate or some meathead getting stupid penalties why should I be subjected to the travesty that is loosing. Sure, that might be a very conceited view of team sports but if I am going to loose it sure as hell isn't going to be because of someone else! Oh and jocks piss me off. Just because you can throw a ball doesn't mean you get to walk into my bar while everyone else has to wait for 2 hours. (I'm a bouncer) Get that through your thick head!

Unlike G (as he will henceforth be refered to as) I have not been able to make the move to the left side of the country. I have to make due with little mountains and riding cross country instead of downhill. As I have mentioned I will be in BC this summer but only for a few months then back to the flats and more education!

I currently work at the University of Waterloo campus bar, The Bombshelter Pub or Bomber as it is known around here as well as Loop Clothing in Uptown Waterloo. Bikes, cloths and music take up pretty much all of my free time right now, substituting bikes for snowboards during the winter months and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Some people have described my life as being worthy of a reality TV show... hopefully this blog lives up to that reputation!

keeping my eye on the west...
Nibs




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit