Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Scheduled Music Post.

Sorry about the Z-Share Links yet again. These ones are worth it though, but I am staying away away from any electronic tracks today.

Check the totally disturbing Handsome Furs video, which is worth a watch/listen. Certainly stoked for the upcoming album.


Handsome Furs "I'm Confused" from Sarah Marcus on Vimeo.

Phoenix has gone and changed it up a bit with a bit more rock added in with their signature happy go lucky vocal sound. The album is out May 25th.

Phoenix - 1901

Nas has revamped the original If I Ruled the World and released the 09 version. It's got a sick beat which I wish there was more of in current Hip Hop world.

Nas - If I Ruled the World '09

I shamelessly have stolen this one off of Neon Gold today, but for good reason.

Kurran & the Wolfnotes - Your Four Limbs

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit