Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Lucky 13 According to Nibs

Seeing as Graham posted his top 15 albums of all time I thought it only nessasacry to do the same. However, I really couldn’t finds 15 that I liked all the songs from. So instead I pick my top 13. A bit of overlap with Graham – seeing as we have very similar taste in music – but I am sure you will be equally as satisfied with my selection.

I would describe this collection as chill gangster songs for the electro lover with a place for indie tunes.

Check it out. Let me know what you think.

Minus El Oso - Minus the Bear (seriously G, how did you miss this one?)(G's Note - Highly refined pirates is better. Son)
Elephant Eyelash - Why
Tha Carter III - Lil Wayne
Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles
Acoustics - Minus the Bear
Saturdays=Youth - M83
Abandon All Your Friends - From Autumn to Ashes
Oi Oi Oi - Boyz Noize
(What’s the Story) Morning Glory - Oasis (2nd CD I owned)
Plans - Death Cab For Cutie
In Our Bedroom After the War - Stars
Stop Looking Like Music - Hey Ocean!
Want - 3OH!3

Much love
Nibs

(G's Note. I agree with half, the other half, very much no.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

fleet lawsuit